The benefits with Apple cider vinegar have been debated for years. Should we be surprised that businesses and people like CBS, 20/20, and even Oprah have something to say about what are the benefits to drinking apple cider vinegar.
In this video, Dr. Berg talks about the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar.
Here are a few of the things I noticed in this video as Dr. Berg talks about the health benefits with Apple Cider Vinegar.
It contains Acetic Acid, the key ingredient at a pH of 2.5
The different parts of our body have different levels of pH.
The Key is to know your blood pH level and adjust accordingly.
Acetic acid is very acidic and is used to cure various conditions like acid reflux. This is a condition in which the stomach becomes too alkaline. High levels of cortisol might cause this body condition.
You may show symptoms of calcium or potassium deficiency in which case you can use apple cider vinegar.
There are many benefits with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is works well for all sorts of ailments. However, its not because of it’s nutritional content. It does so from its ability to acidify the body.
It will help in the transportation of minerals, especially calcium, the digestion of proteins, the stimulation of thyroid function.
Apple cider vinegar is a safe and healthy solution to the common excessive alkalinity a good portion of the population has.
Celebrities & Apple Cider Vinegar
Here are a few celebrities that tell of the benefits with Apple cider vinegar (ACV).
Megan Fox – All the way back in 2010, Megan spoke about the way she uses ACV daily. She claims that “It just cleanses out your system entirely.” The detoxification properties of ACV are very well documented. Megan believes firmly that ACV helps to remove any excess water weight and sugars from the body. This assists her in weight loss.
Scarlett Johansson – Scarlett has also found benefits with Apple cider vinegar. She uses ACV to create DIY facial toners. This has provided her the ability to reduce visible signs of ageing. It also aides in the restoring of the skin’s natural acid / alkaline balance (pH). During one interview, she is quoted as saying:
“A while back, I started researching natural skincare. It’s a nice way to treat your skin if you don’t want to use all those harsh chemicals that a dermatologist would recommend.”
Miranda Kerr – Miranda has her own brand of organic skin care products, ‘KORA Organics’. During one interview, it is reported that Kerr said that she always makes
“a big salad with finely chopped fennel, cucumber, feta cheese, baby spinach, avocado and a dressing of macadamia oil, apple cider vinegar and Bragg’s amino acids.”
In addition to including ACV in her diet, it has also been reported that Miranda benefits with Apple cider vinegar as part of her hair care routine. She is also reported to have said:
“You put on a little bit on in the shower as a rinse, and then wash it out. It stinks a little bit, but then you use conditioner and the smell goes away.”
Heidi Klum – Heidi has made mention when talking about weight loss that even a sniff of apple cider vinegar curbs her food cravings.
Fergie – Black Eyed Peas popular female vocalist has been quoted as saying:
“I do vinegar shots. It has to be organic apple cider, unfiltered, two tablespoons. For some reason I’ve noticed a difference to my stomach.”
There are others as well. But I think you get the my point here.
Proponents believe that apple cider vinegar can cure or help with a myriad of diseases and health problems such as arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, cancer, infection, indigestion, memory and aging. Also, the most talked-about benefit of apple cider vinegar apparently is its help with weight loss.
Benefits With Apple Cider Vinegar
We decided to take a moment and list here the top 20 benefits with apple cider vinegar. Feel free to share some with us.
- apple cider vinegar and weight loss
- apple cider vinegar and acid reflux
- apple cider vinegar and acne
- apple cider vinegar and wart
- apple cider vinegar and heartburn
- apple cider vinegar and yeast infection
- apple cider vinegar and arthritis
- apple cider vinegar for skin
- apple cider vinegar and cholesterol
- apple cider vinegar for hair
- apple cider vinegar and blood pressure
- apple cider vinegar for sinus infection
- apple cider vinegar and candida
- apple cider vinegar and gout
- apple cider vinegar and detox
- apple cider vinegar and dandruff
- apple cider vinegar and gerd
- apple cider vinegar and hair loss
- apple cider vinegar and constipation
- apple cider vinegar and diabetes
There are many benefits with Apple cider vinegar for you. With its so many benefits, it’s no wonder that a lot of people are talking about the benefits with apple cider vinegar and what it can do for their health.
Apple Cider Vinegar is no longer just an old health remedy that was used by our grandparents. In fact ACV is perhaps more relevant in today’s fast paced world than it ever was in the past. Here are the top 5 reasons apple cider vinegar is used:
- Detox – If you want a slim, sexy figure like Megan Fox why not try adding a few tablespoons of ACV in a glass of water to your daily diet.
- Toner – Want a dazzling complexion like Scarlett Johansson? Try making your own DIY face toner using apple cider vinegar and spring water.
- Hair Care – Wanting long, lush looking locks like Miranda Kerr? Why not try an ACV hair rinse to leave your hair feeling conditioned with no unwanted product build up.
- Salads – Who doesn’t like salads? Well, in fact a surprisingly large percentage of people tend to avoid fresh green salads despite their known benefits to our health. Why not add some tang to those leaves with an ACV dressing that could even help you lose weight.
- Kick start your day – As Miranda mentioned in her blog post, if you want to jump start your metabolism in the mornings and don’t like the anxiety associated with excessive caffeine a great alternative is to drink a glass of warm water mixed with ACV and lemon juice.
Many books are available about apple cider vinegar. They describe how excellent it is for your health. To learn more, then you can visit our bookstore for a list of the best-selling books on the subject.